Sunday 28 April 2013

HOOTSUITE VS TWEETDECK


Ever since I started using Hootsuite and Tweetdeck I discovered that these two social media systems are a bit similar because they  both allow me to  manage my  social networks. Personaly I prefer using  Hootsuite over Tweetdeck because Hootsuite enables me to schedule my tweets and it has various features.


Hootsuite is a social media system that allows you to manage multiple social network. It enables you to publish updates, track activity and analyse results across multiple social networks including Twitter and Facebook.




Tweetdeck is another social management system for Twitter and Facebook. It allows users to send and receive tweets and view profiles. The difference between these two social management systems is that Tweetdeck combines all social networks into one window whereas Hootsuite creates a tab for each social network added.

When I was doing more research about these two social management systems I found some advantages and neutral feautures of the two:

HootSuite feature advantages:
  • ability to schedule tweets
  • updates faster
  • provides robust statistics
  • allows for the incorporation of additional social networks
  • allows more multiple accounts to be controlled by multiple users
TweetDeck feature advantages:
  • photo tweeting
  • Twitter interface
  • user feature
Neutral features:
  • user interface
  • URL shorteners.


In my perception Hootsuite is the winner of this battle!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment